MORE FROM MOM
101. A little soap & water never killed anybody.
102. Always wear clean underwear in case you get in an accident.
103. Answer me when I ask you a question!
104. Are you going out dressed like that?
105. Are your hands broken? Pick it up yourself! I'm not your maid!
106. Be good.
107. How can you be bored? I was never bored at your age.
108. Clean up after yourself!
109. Cupcakes are NOT a breakfast food!
110. Did you clean your room?
111. Did you flush?
112. Do you live to annoy me?
113. Do you think this is a hotel? You can't just come here only to sleep.
114. Don't ask me WHY. The answer is NO.
115. Don't cross your eyes or they'll freeze that way.
116. Don't EVER let me catch you doing that again!
117. Don't make me come in there!
118. Don't put that in your mouth, you don't know where it's been.
119. Don't run with a lollipop in your mouth.
120. Don't stay up too late!
121. Don't use that tone with me!
122. Don't you have anything better to do?
123. Go ask your father.
124. Go to your room and think about what you did!
125. How can you have nothing to wear? Your closet is FULL of clothes!
126. How many times do I have to tell you?
127. I can always tell when you're lying.
128. I can't believe you did that!
129. I don't buy snacks to feed the neighborhood!
130. I don't care who started it, I said stop!
131. I don't care who started it, YOU stop it!
132. I don't know is NOT an answer.
133. I hope you don't kiss me with that mouth!
134. I said CLOSE the door, I did not say SLAM it.
135. I would have never talked to MY mother like that!
136. If I catch you doing that one more time, I'll...
137. If I want your opinion I'll ask for it!
138. If I've told you once ... I've told you a thousand times.
139. If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.
140. If you don't clean your plate, you won't get any dessert.
141. If you don't stop crying, I am going to give you something to cry about!
142. If you're too full to finish your dinner, you're too full for dessert.
143. I'll treat you like an adult when you start acting like one.
144. I'm going to give you until the count of three...
145. I'm not always going to be around to do these things for you.
146. I'm not running a taxi service.
147. I'm not your maid!
148. Is your homework finished?
149. It's no use crying over spilt milk.
150. I've had it up to here with you.
151. Leave your sister (brother) alone!
152. Little pitchers have big ears.
153. Look at this room! It looks like a pigsty!
154. Never try on anyone else's glasses or you'll go blind.
155. No, I don't know where your socks are, its not my day to watch them!
156. Now, come back downstairs and go back up WITHOUT stomping your feet!
157. Now, say you're sorry...and MEAN it!
158. Running away? Don't let the door hit you in the rear.
159. Running away? I'll help you pack.
160. Running away? Is that a threat or a promise?
161. Some day you will thank me for this. SMACK!!!
162. Someday your face will freeze like that
163. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
164. Think of those poor starving children in
165. Turn off that light. Do you think we own the electric company?
166. Watch your language!
167. Well, people in Hades want ice water, but do you see me with a PITCHER?
168. Were you born in a barn? Close the door -- and DON'T slam it!
169. What do you think, money grows on trees?
170. What kind of a grade is that? You could do much better!
171. When did your last slave die?
172. When I was your age...
173. When you have kids of your own you'll understand.
174. Where are you going?
175. Who are you going with? Do I know them?
176. Who do you think you are?
177. Who said life was going to be easy?
178. Why? Because I SAID so, that's why!
179. You are getting on my last nerve.
180. You can go out to play...after you brush your teeth and comb your hair.
181. You can go out to play...after you pick up your room.
182. You can go out to play...after you've done your homework.
183. You can't judge a book by its cover.
184. You could grow potatoes in those ears!
185. You could have called.
186. You had better wipe that smile off your face before I do it for you.
187. You just ate an hour ago!
188. You made your bed, now lie in it.
189. You should have that phone surgically implanted in your ear.
190. You WILL eat it, and you WILL like it!
191. You'd forget your head if it wasn't attached to your shoulders!
192. You will ALWAYS be my baby.