1. Do bald men wash their head with
soap or shampoo?
2. Why are the obituaries found in the
"living" section of the newspaper?
3. How can someone be dirt poor, and
another be filthy rich?
4. When you put 'THE' and 'IRS'
together, it forms 'THEIRS'.
5. Are one-handed people offended when
police tell them to put their hands up?
6. How can sweet and sour sauce be
sweet and sour at the same time?
7. Do cemetery workers prefer the
8. If you get cheated by the Better
Business Bureau, who do you complain to?
9. Did Noah keep his bees in
10. If a picture is worth a thousand
words, what is a picture of a thousand words worth?
11. If all the nations in the world are
in debt, where did all the money go?
12. If rabbits' feet are so lucky, then
what happened to the rabbit?
13. What happens to an 18 hour bra
after 18 hours?
14. What if you're in hell, and you're
mad at someone, where do you tell them to go?
15. Why is it considered necessary to
nail down the lid of a coffin?
16. When sign makers go on strike, is
anything written on their signs?
17. If your plan is having no plan, do
you have a plan?
18. If you take an Oriental person and
spin him around several times, does he become
19. If people from Poland are called
Poles, why aren't people from Holland called Holes?
20. Why do we say something is out of
whack? What's a whack?
21. Do infants enjoy infancy as much as
adults enjoy adultery?
22. If a pig loses its voice, is it
23. If love is blind, why is lingerie
24. When someone asks you, "A penny for
your thoughts" and you put your two cents in ... what
to the other penny?
25. Why is the man who invests all your
money called a 'broker'?
26. Why do croutons come in airtight
packages? Aren't they just stale bread to begin
27. When cheese gets its picture taken,
what does it say?
28. Why is a person who plays the piano
called a pianist but a person who drives a race car not called
29. Why are a wise man and a wise guy
30. Why do overlook and oversee mean
31. Why isn't the number 11 pronounced
32. "I am" is reportedly the shortest
sentence in the English language. Could it be that "I do" is
the longest sentence?
33. If lawyers are disbarred and
clergymen defrocked, doesn't it follow that electricians can
musicians denoted, cowboys deranged,
models deposed, tree surgeons debarked, and dry cleaners